Well, you must be living under a rock far in a desert not to know about Chef Hilda Baci.
For starters, we all know she’s the 27years old Nigerian chef who has broken the Guinness World Record for the longest cooking time by an individual.
You might also know that she is a TV producer, an actress, and a restaurateur. And that she is from Akwa Ibom and a graduate of Madonna University, Okija.
What you didn’t know about Hilda is that:
- As of 2023, her net worth is said to be between $250,000 and $320,000.
- She is a lover of cars with distinctive designs and performance. In her collection is a Gwagon, Range Rover, and more.
- She launched her first premium fast-food restaurant in June 2022.
- She is a humanitarian, who during Covid-19 served over 3000 meals to the less privileged communities.
- She’s invested in training and has trained over 2,500 students in culinary arts.
Very quickly, may I add that what I have learned AGAIN from Hilda is that it doesn’t matter how we have lived, we are able to achieve more and also, determine what name we want the world to call or remember us as.
Congratulations to Hilda and to Nigerians, because we were all invested. All!